Fill out the form below correctly if you want to be a part of our next practical training
Six Important Things To Note Before Signing Up For Our Next Practical Training…
1. The location for the training may either be Ilorin in Kwara state or Ibadan in Oyo state. If it’s going to be in Ilorin, do not worry about the accommodation because free accommodation has already been put in place for all participants. The training may take up to 2-5 days depending on the type of online business training you are coming for.
2. Training fee is not the same for all courses. A-day training would cost $100, so if the training you are coming for would take up to 2-5 days, this would be communicated to you via email or SMS.
3. Available training courses are Information Product Marketing, Blogging, Affiliate Marketing, Freelancing, Web designing & Web hosting business, Digital marketing, and E-commerce business.
4. Once it’s time for the training, you will be notified through your email and via SMS. The course, the cost, the date, and the duration of the training would be communicated to you via email and SMS. If you are interested in the course, and you are chanced to attend the training for it, then you can make payment for the course.
5. We only honor payments made before the day of the training. Payments would not be accepted at the venue.
6. It is practical training so we expect you to come with a computer.
ABOUT FIRST-CLASS COACHING LIMITED
First-class coaching limited is the first of its kind Internet Marketing School in Africa. Registered with the corporate affairs commission, registration No RC1521032.
Our first branch is located at Ilorin, Kwara State. The goal is to have a branch of First Class Coaching in every state capital in Nigeria. From there, we can expand into other African countries.
We have free accommodation for students in Ilorin, Kwara State.
Our Tuition fees are as follows
Standard Package – 1 Course (One business model). A course is A-day training and the enrollment fee is $100. Certificates are issued at the completion of your course.
Platinum Package – 7 Courses (Complete Internet Marketing Training). This would last for 5 days and the enrollment fee is $500.
You will be mentored on the following Courses.
- Information Marketing
- Affiliate Marketing
- Digital Marketing
- Web designing & Web hosting business
Certificates are issued at the completion of your course.
WHY YOU NEED TO ENROLL IN THIS TRAINING
You need to enroll for this;
- If you have a business online or offline and you want to take your business to the next level.
- If you’re not getting at least 500 subscribers daily in your current internet marketing business.
- If you’re not making at least $100 daily in your current online business.
- If you’re struggling to make your first dollar online.
- If you’re completely new to the world of internet marketing
- If you want to have a career change and stop struggling with your finances.
- If you want to become your own boss
- If you want to get jobs with established organizations all over the world as a digital marketing expert.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
To start making money consistently from any of these online businesses, you must have a start-up capital of at least $200. So make sure this is also available.
With your $200 start-up capital, you’re guaranteed of making money within 30 days even if you’re completely new to this.
Please note that I would confirm first that you have your enrollment fee and your start-up capital before sending you the link to make payment for the training.
To make these funds available, go to UBA and open a UBA dollar Africard account (It’s a wallet account).
You only need your means of identification, BVN, and utility bill to open this account.
You need $5 to activate the account. So ensure you deposit $5 into it once you’ve opened it. A prepaid debit card would be issued to you.
You need this debit card to make payment for the tuition fees and you will also use this card to purchase the tools and resources needed to start your business(this is the $200 setup fees I mentioned earlier).
Your bank would direct you on how to activate the card. You can purchase dollars to fund your account from the bureau de change and you can also ask your bank for instructions on how to fund your account.
After you have successfully created your Africard account, deposit your $500 enrollment fees and the $200 setup fees which are $700 in total into your wallet. That is if you’re going for the platinum package which is the complete internet marketing training.
If you’re going for the standard package, then you need just $100 to enroll in any of the courses. But, you still need the $200 start-up capital to set up the business. So ensure you deposit $300 in total into your wallet.
If you are confused about anything, you can contact me. My direct email is firstname.lastname@example.org.