Guava leaves are one of the most powerful natural remedies. They can offer us numerous health benefits. Numerous different health conditions are treated with them by people all around the world. They are abundant in vitamin A and C, healthy fiber and lycopene, which makes them a very powerful and necessary ingredient.
1. Reduce bad LDL cholesterol without affecting the good HDL cholesterol levels!
2.Guava leaves tea treats bronchitis and coughs.
3. When allergies cause itching, they can relieve it. Just crush several leaves and apply them on the affected area. You can also use them to treat insect bites.
4. Stop hair loss! Just boil several leaves and leave them to cool off. Massage your scalp using this cold mixture.
5. You can lose some weight by stopping carbohydrates from turning into sugar and suppress your appetite with some guava leaves tea.
6. Guava leaves tea can be also excellent for upset stomach and provide you a great help in cases of food poisoning.
7. You can treat diarrhea and dysentery with the same tea. It is full of strong antimicrobial properties.
8. Guava leaves tea is considered to be effective in treating enlarged prostate and cancer.
9. Men with fertility problems should especially consume it.
10. The boring acne, as well as the pimples on your face can disappear if you use guava leaves. The high levels of vitamin C they contain make them excellent to use in such skin conditions.
11. Crushed guava leaves can help you prevent infection. Apply them on some minor cuts like scrapes or abrasion. To relieve an outer ear infection, use some cold guava tea.
12. To treat dengue, boil 9 guava leaves into 5 cups of water until the amount you have in your pot reduces by half.
13. Guava leaves tea can reduce blood sugar levels and does not stimulate insulin secretion.
14. Chew several leaves to relieve a toothache, inflamed gums and sores in the oral cavity.
15. Combine several crushed guava leaves and a little bit of water to prevent premature skin aging.
You won’t regret if you try these miraculous leaves today!