1.When you leave teen church and realise you are now a member of adult church:
Ahn ahn! Just like that?
2. When someone suggests you join the choir/drama/ushering department because “singles are many there”:
Sorry please who asked you?
3. When the pastor starts giving marriage tips and marriage is sounding like punishment:
It’s kuku not by force!
4. How your newly engaged friends leave singles fellowship:
“I am not one of them.”
5. When your newly engaged church friend is already dispensing relationship advice during bible study:
Uncle shey you will marry first before you start doing abebelube!
6. When people start saying you’ll “find your Boaz/Proverbs 31 woman”:
Hello please did I tell you they are my spec?
7. How people look at you when they see you with different friends of the opposite sex 3 weeks in a row:
Someone cannot have friends in peace!
8. When people in church think you and your friend are “courting”:
HELLO PLEASE LET’S OBSERVE CALM DOWN!
9. When there is yet another singles conference:
Is it every month?
10. When someone claims God told them you are going to be their wife/husband:
Please he did not tell me oh!
11. When couples start feeling cool in church:
Please did Jesus marry?
12. How your parents looks at you when the pastor asks single people to stand up for prayers:
Oya stand up so you can leave their house!