The skin suffers from aggression such as pollution, sun, cold or the use of inappropriate products. This is why his condition deteriorates in a very significant way.
The skin can lose its sharpness, its radiance or its elasticity which ages its appearance. Here is a trick to prepare at home to remedy.
Main causes of aging skin
Before knowing the trick, you should know that there are certain factors that accelerate the process of aging skin:
- Tobacco: Nicotine destroys vitamin C which explains the dull complexion of smokers. Worse still, tobacco prevents oxygenation of the skin cells, which destroys its elasticity and leads to its relaxation and the appearance of wrinkles.
- The sun: UV rays alter the DNA chain, the cells produce less melanin, elastin and collagen, which contributes to the aging of the skin.
- Hereditary: Some people are genetically predisposed to age quickly.
How to preserve your skin against aging:
Glowing skin reflects good health, only a skin always needs maintenance and some habits are to be adopted if one wants to keep a beautiful and young skin for a long time. Here are some examples :
- Being hydrated : A majority of the skin is made of water, about 70%, so it is important to respect the daily dose of water and to put masks or moisturizing creams to protect it from external aggressions.
- Protect yourself from the sun: Ultraviolet rays are one of the most formidable enemies of the skin. It is recommended to protect yourself with a high index sunscreen and do not hesitate to renew the application in case of prolonged exposure. Also avoid being exposed to the sun between noon and 4 pm because this is when UV rays are most intense.
- Protect yourself from your hands: Touching your face several times in the day can cause skin imperfections. Indeed, our hands touch everything and anything, an elevator button, a phone, a computer keyboard … etc. This is an incredible source of microbes for the skin, be sure to wash your hands before touching your face.
- Removing make-up: Sebum, dirt, make-up and pollution cover the skin at the end of the day. Make-up remover if you want to release your pores and avoid pimples.
- Clean Makeup Brushes: If you are a makeup lover, do not forget to maintain your tools, brushes, sponges … etc. It is a real nest with dust and bacteria. Wash them once a week ideally.
- Unsuitable products: Each product is intended for a type of skin, make sure that your product is adapted to the nature of yours: oily, dry, normal or mixed.
Speaking of products it is necessary to take into consideration the danger of the chemical materials that are part of your creams. To help you prolong the youth of your skin here is the recipe for a 100% natural cream to prepare at home.
– 3 tablespoons of rice
– 1 tablespoon of honey
– 1 tablespoon of milk
Boil the rice in water and drain it, keep the water in a container. Heat the milk and add it to the drained rice, mix well by crushing the rice and add the honey.
Clean your skin well and then apply the mask and let it act for 20 minutes. Then remove the mask by rinsing it with water from the rice.
Use this mask twice a week, you will see a marked improvement in your skin.
Benefits of Ingredients:
Rice: Rice contains vitamin B, excellent stimulant of cell regeneration. It is also an anti-wrinkle, an exfoliant, a moisturizer. It also eliminates skin spots.
Honey: Known for its healing effect, it is also an excellent antiseptic and softener for the skin. Honey stimulates the renewal of the skin.
Milk: It is rich in lactic acid which clears the skin which blurs the brown spots of the face. It also contains a lot of antioxidants, these latter fight against free radicals that promote skin aging.