Expertnaire review – Everything you need to know
Expertnaire is an affiliate marketing program that is rapidly growing. Many Nigerians are skeptical about its legitimacy. This article will help you determine if Expertnaire is legitimate or fraudulent. Today, despite the fact that some people have great products, it is quite difficult to sell them in the open market due to a lack of customer base. However, Expertnaire makes it easier to market these products (digital products), thus increasing sales through effective and high-performing affiliates.
What is Affiliate Marketing?
Affiliate marketing allows people with marketing and sales knowledge to promote a company’s product and earn a commission for each sale.
All you have to do as an affiliate is to find a product that you like, promote it, and receive a commission for each sale.
What is Expertnaire?
Expertnaire is a digital marketplace that assists creators of digital products in getting more sales and also connecting them with more customers through the network of high performing affiliates. As a digital product creator, all you have to do is to list your products on the platform, and then sit back and let marketers do the rest for a commission.
Expertnaire is made up of 3 parties – the vendor, the affiliate and the customer.
1. The Vendor: Person who owns the product that is being sold
2. The Affiliate: Marketers who recommend the products on the platform to people, they receive a commission when anyone of their referrals make a purchase
3. The customer: Those who purchase the product sold
- You don’t have to be a digital product creator before you make money on Expertnaire.
- You can easily make money through the affiliate model.
- Expertnaire does not teach affiliates how sell products. They only manage the platform to make it useful for all parties. However, there are many online trainings available from various vendors for interested affiliates to learn how they can sell.
When was Expertnaire Founded?
Toyin Omotosho founded Expertnaire in 2018 when he discovered that many Nigerians especially young people wanted to make money through affiliate marketing but didn’t know how to. He therefore created 72IG as a course on Expertnaire to teach people how to sell online easily.
How Does Expertnaire Work?
Below are the steps:
1. Click here to sign up as an Expertnaire Member: Two common methods to sign up for Expertnaire are:
- Sign up for an ordinary Expertnaire membership at N10,000 per year. This will give you direct access to the products that you wish to promote on the market.
- The second option is to sign up as a premium member through 72IG program of Toyin Omotosho, the CEO. If you don’t know anything about affiliate marketing, this will give you an automatic membership to all digital Marketing Courses. This premium membership fee currently stands at N65,000. If you are interested in the premium membership, click here to know more about it.
2. Select a product to promote on the Expertnaire marketplace
- After paying for a premium or ordinary membership, your login details will be sent to the email address that you provided when you signed up.
- Once you have done this, you can log in, choose the product that interests you or your audience, and then promote the product to make money.
- Make sales and receive commissions through notification with N5k minimum payout.
- After you must have promoted a product successfully on Expertnaire, you will receive an email notification stating that you have made a successful order and also the amount you made.
3. Receive Affiliate Payments on Friday
- If you have made your first sale through Expertnaire, you will receive your money to your bank account every Friday if you meet the threshold of N5,000.
- Expertnaire requires that you have at least N5,000 in balance before you can be paid.
- You will receive an email with “You just received payment” and an alert from your bank with Expertnaire description.
Who is an Expertnaire Affiliate?
Expertnaire affiliates are people who sign up to Expertnaire in order to promote a product, tool, or service. Expertnaire is, however, a platform that deals in digital products. Therefore, Expertnaire affiliates are digital marketers who promote digital products in the marketplace. If you sign up as a member, you will receive over 40% commission on every product you promote. To sign up as an affiliate on Expertnaire, you are required to pay a yearly renewable affiliate fee of N10,000 only.
Still on Expertnaire review…
Ways to Make Money on Expertnaire
1. As a Vendor or Product Creator
The first option is to join as a course vendor where you get to list your digital products and earn when affiliate members promote it.
How to Become a Product Vendor on Expertnaire Affiliate Website?
This guide will show you how to become a vendor or course creator on Expertnaire
Step 1: You will need to first contact Expertnaire administrators to request vetting. This will determine if the product is worthy of being listed in terms of quality. You should also read their T & C. This is crucial as I have seen products get delisted due to customer complaints.
Step 2: Sign up as an Expertnaire Vendor
Following a successful course vetting, to become a vendor, you are required to pay an annual fee of N25,000 to have your digital product listed on Expertnaire. Click here to get started as a vendor on Expertnaire.
Step 3: List product on the Expertnaire marketplace
With a successful payment, your product will be listed and affiliates will be notified of a new digital course so those that are interested in promoting it can check it out.
Step 4: Receive payments via affiliate sales
Expertnaire will send you the commissions if there are sales records.
Learn more in their Terms and Conditions.
2. As an Affiliate
Expertnaire’s affiliate program is the second way to make some money. This is where you can sell products created by vendors on the platform. You can promote the product however you like, and you will automatically receive commission from the vendor. Expertnaire is a great way to make money in Nigeria, as you don’t have to create a product to make money.
As an affiliate marketer on Expertnaire, you make use of your Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, WhatsApp groups, status and other social media platforms to promote the products. All you have to do is generate your unique link automatically through the system for each product. The system tracks your link to ensure you receive your referral commission.
What is the 72IG Implementation Program?
The 72IG Implementation Course is an online training course on Expertnaire. It was created by Toyin Omotosho, an experienced online marketer. If you apply all the information in this course, you could generate N400,000 per month.
Toyin Omotosho, who launched Expertnaire in 2018, discovered that many people wanted to make money online with affiliate marketing. However, they didn’t know where or how to begin. So he went ahead to create the 72IG to teach people how to sell online.
The course comprises of PDFs, weekly mentorship classes online, and training videos, where you can get more help and training with their challenges. Participants in the program will also be eligible for 12 months of free access to the marketplace as an affiliate marketer. This way, the extra N10,000 for registration is not needed. And you can put whatever you must have learnt from 72IG about selling and marketing to use immediately.
The program could also go by the name “The BlackBook of Internet Marketing.” Students who complete the 72IG online course prefer promoting it over other digital products, as almost all Nigerians want to make money online.
Skills in this 72IG program include:
- Sales Funnel Building
- WhatsApp Marketing
- Facebook Marketing
- Paid Advertising
- Instagram Marketing
- Split Testing
- Email Marketing
Upon completion of the 72IG Program on Expertnaire, it can take you 5 days (120 hours) to promote products, make sales, and get paid commission every Friday to your bank account.
Below are the hot selling digital products on Expertnaire for affiliate marketing:
- Amazon KDP For Smartphone
- High Paid Freelancer Premium Program
- The No Hassle Naija To Canada Japa System
- The S.E.D.P Affiliate Cash Out Workshop
- Freelancers Money Pot
- The 7-Figure Export Business Coaching Program
Pros of Expertnaire
1. Multiple Support Options: Expertnaire offers email, WhatsApp, Twitter, and community support. This is a great platform for anyone who needs help or is confused.
2. Products are vetted for quality: Expertnaire is serious about quality vetting. Before any product is promoted on the marketplace, it goes through a rigorous quality control process.
3. Communities for Members: One of the unique features of Expertnaire is that it adds you to Telegram groups, so you can communicate with other members and exchange ideas.
4. High-Paying Commissions: 80% of the products on Expertnaire pay affiliate marketers at least 40% commission, which has led to it’s popularity. Only few digital products pay affiliates 30%, which are major products that are N100,000 and above, so you get up to N30,000 in commission per sale.
5. Intuitive Interface: Expertnaire’s product search bar isn’t 100% responsive but it still provides an intuitive and easy platform to use.
Cons of Expertnaire
1. Customer Support Response Time is slow: Expertnaire’s customer service response time is a problem. Although they offer email support, they don’t respond quickly to emails because they have many customers.
2. Different ways to sign up as a member: This is not a con of Expertnaire. However, it is up to you to decide whether or not it is. You can become a member in two ways: an ordinary member or a premium member, with different prices. So, if you can’t afford the premium fee, you might see this as a con if you don’t fully understand sales and marketing.
3. Fraudulent Strategies Used by some Affiliates: Because 72IG is a huge course and has a huge reward, many affiliates ignore other digital products and promote 72IG only. This makes 72IG look like PONZI to other upcoming affiliates. Expertnaire is real, legit and not a scam. They are registered under the Cooperate Affairs Commission (CAC) as 7 Star Systems. The platform has received positive reviews from many affiliates who are earning money online and getting paid every Friday.
4. You can lose money with Expertnaire: The membership fee of N10,000 and the premium membership fee of N65,000 are non-refundable. So, you must be a serious marketer before you join the platform.
Joining Expertnaire all depends on having the right marketing skills, but if you don’t have any marketing skills but have at least N70,000 and enough time on your hands, then you can join.
5. Affiliate marketing isn’t cheap
If you don’t own a smartphone or a laptop and are too lazy, Expertnaire might not be right for you. Only those who take action get paid.
Expertnaire isn’t a quick way to make money online. It requires a process. If you have half-baked information about the platform, you’d struggle and eventually call it a scam. Therefore if you’re a beginner and need help using the platform, you should follow someone who is experienced in affiliate marketing and knows all about making money on the platform.
If you are interested in promoting affiliate products on Expertnaire, you can Click here to get started.